Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Friday, January 18, 2008

Future Make-up Artist

Aunt Loni sent Jayden some BLUE make-up the other day and all she wants to do is put it on After letting her play non-stop for two days I finally hid it while she was sleeping. Even with waterproof make-up remover it wouldn't come off completely! If anyone needs their make-up done she is totally willing!! Any takers?

Here is the finished product and she is dang proud of it too! PUCKER UP!!! (Not bad though?)

Posted by Picasa

8 People Showin' Love:

Anonymous said...

So dang cute! McKayla and Alina would love to have Jay do their makeup, how sad they are not there to have makeup fun with Jay.

Zach and Nikky said...

oh my heck that is so freaking cute! your girls are adorable!

Melissa Hodgen said...

OH, blue is the worst...and purple. Shannon's now into nail polish. Yikes! Our carpet is in danger!

Tia J said...

So stinkin'' cute! Jayden will you come do my make up! I need my own personal assistant!

Shannon said...

haha, I love it. :)

Kylene said...

I KNOW our girls would be good friends! What darling pic's.

Kay, I love the picture you have for your header. Everytime I check your blog and I see those two smiling (especially Hadley's grin) I can't help but smile. So cute!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Hannah got make up recently too, and she is always making herself, and me, and SAM pretty. and Sam loves it! thankfully we dont' have purple though.

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

I must say you have two of the cutest little girls.... so i am really trying my hardest to get this whole blogging thing down... so question for ya, how do you change the background to be so darn cute. Mine is totally generic. HELP!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed