In October I decided to start running to lose weight and get healthy. To help me acheive this goal I bought the Nike Plus to help me track my miles and running progress online. From Nov. 3 to this morning, I was able to acheive my first milestone of 100 miles and I am pretty pround of myself! I am not sure if this is exciting to others the way that it is for me, however, I am sending you the link that Nike Plus provides to share with your friends once a major milestone is acheived! Thanks for letting me share my excitement! http://nikeplus.nike.com/nikeplus/v1/html/milestones/print_certif.html?id=1688766514®ion=us&language=en&locale=en_us&dateFormat=MM/DD/YY
PS Since starting to run I have lost 18 pounds and am currently 6lbs smaller than I was in High School!!! Yippee!
Monday, January 7, 2008
100 Miles of Pure Running!
Posted by Micaela at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 People Showin' Love:
Oh my Oh my... That is so awesome! You go girl! You didn't even look like you need to loose any weight. SO I signed up for the half marathon in Nashville... are you in? Do you want to be my running buddy?
WOW! Print that baby out, and hang it up! That's awesome girl, congratulations! ;)
Wowzers! You are an inspiration. Do you still run at 6 a.m.? I may start coming out with you. I really do want to start and do a 5K this spring. I would be so proud of myself, just as you are! YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION! :)
Im glad you commented. I love finding people. Your girls are darling. Congrats on the weight lose. I have Nike Plus and I'm obsessed. It's the greatest thing.
Way to go!
You are AMAZING! Did I tell you I am starting to run! Matt and I are running a 8K the middle of March! He thinks he can beat me without running now so the bet is on! Fun times! Keep going you are doing so good!
WOW! I'm impressed! Looks like you don't need to make any New Years Resolutions this year! Keep up the great work!
Way to go! I'm excited for you! You look so good! That's awesome you're smaller than you were in highschool AND you've had TWO kids! Do you want to do my running for me?!
Post a Comment