Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Best Website EVER!

Are you currently serving in PRIMARY or YOUNG WOMEN'S? Then you need this website!http://www.sugardoodle.net/ is full of everything that you will ever need to keep those kids happy! I am currently serving as the Primary Chorister (Best calling ever) and use this website all the time! It has ideas for sharing time, music time, quarterly activities and so much more... go there and never stress again! It also has links to great websites that help with family home evening and other things. If you are interested check out http://www.FamiliesInZion.com ENJOY!

8 People Showin' Love:

Shannon said...

I know, I love it! I've gotten so many great ideas on there for YW. Cute background. :)

Josh n Betsie said...

I love that website also. It is what made me feel like I could do primary. Because I really didn't want to do it. Hope you are doing well.

Jana said...

I also like sugardoodle, I've used it several times. I didn't think about going there for Primary Activities, though. Now that I have to worry about that, I think I will!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Thank you so much for the great idea. I'm in the Primary and used some suggestions this week.

THE BLAIRS said...

I found you blog and thought i would say hi.. "HI" =)
Oh and another site i used alot in YW was www.ywconnection.com its a great help for lessons too.. just thought i would pass it on! hope you guys are doing well. we are enjoying the new ward!

~linna blair

The Coleman Family said...

i didnt know you were the choirster in your ward!! i am in the same calling!! we should get together and bounce off ideas!!!
I love the sugerdoodle my friend gave that website i have done tons of things off it and the kids love it!!
the hat game was there fav!!
i did that for halloween!
hope you are doing well but to answer your question i am not feeling that great! but i heard that is good news!
haha
i miss hanging with u! please hang with me soon!!!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

thank you! I am always desperate for YW ideas...

The Coleman Family said...

hey girl!
i wanted to share a new website i found! i dunno if you use flipcharts or not but this is a great place for the program!
http://www.primarytogo.com/pages/music2008.php
hope it helps!
love ya
kay

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed