In October I decided to start running to lose weight and get healthy. To help me acheive this goal I bought the Nike Plus to help me track my miles and running progress online. From Nov. 3 to this morning, I was able to acheive my first milestone of 100 miles and I am pretty pround of myself!
I am not sure if this is exciting to others the way that it is for me however I am sending you the link that Nike Plus provides to share with your friends once a major milestone is acheived! If you want to run this product is an assest no doubt about it! Thanks for letting me share my excitement!
PS Since starting to run I have lost a total of 18 pounds and am currently 6lbs smaller than I was in High School!!! Yippee! Micaela


0 People Showin' Love:
Post a Comment