Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sweet Sweet Hadley


I have come to accept that only about 10% of Hadley's pictures will not embarrass her when she is older! :) She is so beautiful, but she is determined to have these absolutely hilarious pictures instead. SO, instead of waiting for the impossibly perfect picture of Hadley I am going to post this ADORABLE little slide that makes my heart miss her (since she is asleep right now). I hope that you can giggle and enjoy this slide the way that we enjoy our hilarious, sweet little Hadley!

3 People Showin' Love:

Shannon said...

I definitely giggled. What a sweet baby. :)

Jana said...

Haha, those pictures are great. What a silly little gal you have!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures makes me miss her so much. I wish I was there to hold her and squeeze her big cheeks. I can't wait until May.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed