Jayden always asks if she can play in Hadley's jumper and I always tell her that she is too big for it. Well I saw her bring a stool over to it and try to get in it... SO I pretended that I didn't see her strictly for personal entertainment purposes! At first one of her legs was stuck to where only her knee was through *which was HILARIOUS!!* Once she figured out how to dislodge her knee she was having a great time! Once finished she asked if I could get her out. To teach somewhat of a lesson I told her that she got in by herself now she had to get out by herself! Well that wasn't as easy as you will be able to tell. Here are her pictures of the Jumping Adventure!





4 People Showin' Love:
She is the funniest little girl! That would be something Trae would do! Don't you just have to laugh sometimes. I find myself having to turn away sometimes when I am trying to be serious and tell Trae he can't be doing some things! The joys of motherhood! Isn't it the best!
That is so so so funny. I hope jadon doesn't figure that out. He was looking at the picture so hopefully he doesn't get the idea. We missed you last night it was so fun.
I remember Tyler doing this exact same thing when he was about Jayden's age.
Ha, this is hilarious! I'm glad you let her do it, though, little kids need those silly adventures!
Post a Comment