Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Friday, December 7, 2007

Joe's School Party

Joe's school held a Christmas party for all of the students at a hotel downtown. They arranged for limos to pick the students up from the school and drive them to the party. It was pretty fun. There was games, food and dancing and of course SANTA because every good adult party needs a Santa right? Actually it was pretty fun! And Joe and I won the Grand Prize door prize of a digital camera with a separate memory card and carrying case! Yeah! Our camera has an orange light that flashes before it takes the pictures and so when I go to take a picture of Hadley she always stops what she is doing to make a weird face at the light! This camera doesn't have one so maybe we'll get so more pictures of Hadley looking a little less confused! :)





After I got ready for the party I came out and Jayden said "Ooooh, Fancy Girl!!!" She said that over and over again and then grabbed for a used camera and started taking pretend pictures of me *she of course thought that they were real* I grabbed my camera and asked her to be fancy and this is her being fancy with a camera! Love that girl! She LOVES the Fancy Nancy book (Pancy Dancy) and uses the "pancy" word whenever she can!

6 People Showin' Love:

Kayleen said...

Lookin' spiffy you too. I hope Joe was watching Santa closely!

Lane Blake said...

She is the cutest thing I have ever seen.. where did she get all of that blonde hair? How Fun Joe's school had a Christmas party it looks like you guys were riding first class.

Kylene said...

You are beautiful! What fun pic's. I love the bouncer pics too. The bottom one looks like she's given up. Too cute!!

The Borlands said...

GIRL YOU ARE HOTTTTTT!!!!!
Okay, I seriously need your e-mail!

Melissa said...

You are one hot, sexy B*#@%*!!!!

Shannon said...

There's one sexy mama! ;) Looks like ya'll had a blast! (Especially Santa...)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed