Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sleep Fighter!

Thank goodness for bedroom doors! Jayden assumes that the minute we close her door we are oblivious to the fact that she is still awake. :) That girl will play as LOUD as she wants and then the minute we open her door she will run and climb into bed trying to convince us that she has been asleep the whole time! In this instance it got a little too quiet and so I went in to check on her. Surprisingly she really was asleep but apparently she played until she was too tired to stop and she just feel into bed without another thought! Oh yeah... she sleeps with about a hundred toys on her tiny little toddler bed! :)


14 People Showin' Love:

Shannon said...

I'm glad there was a caption because I didn't even see her in bed at first glance! That is hilarious...and the HULA HOOP tops it off!! :) Sounds like you guys had a busy yet fabulous Thanksgiving; glad it was so fun! The pics are adorable too; I love the one where you & Joe are kissing Hadley from each side! ;)

Shannon said...

PS. I also like the new changes to the blog! And Bubbly is a fun song, it's catchy, huh? ;)

The Borlands said...

This is so stinkin cute! I love it :) Girl, I need you're e-mail! and do u still have the same number?

Micaela said...

Hey Cate!!!micaelaforcookielee@yahoo.com TOTALLY email me! My phone is having issuse but I still have the same number! It is very tempramental and is choosey about when it feels like working! With 3 girls in the house I think there is enough of the moodiness don't ya think?!I guess my phone is a female!

Micaela said...

It was so easy to get creative on here! A cute blogger let me in on the golden website. If you want it, just let me know!

Tia J said...

I had to laugh with Jayden bed ritual! I had forgotten that. I love that you have Fancy Nancy now! I have to say it is the best book! Hey let me know that website to be creative I would love it! And to answer your question I use my finger to curl Kira's hair!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Hannah does the EXACT SAME THING! only she has a twin bed, so just imagine all the toys she piles up there! That's so funny!

Kylene said...

Micaela~ What darling pic's! I love your little slide show. Good luck on your upcoming run. You'll have to let us all know how you do. :) If it's alright, I'm adding you guys to my blog role.

love the holiday look! Fun website huh!

Anonymous said...

Kyla!! Holy cow I miss you so much! Thanks for your message! my email is jordynkp@hotmail.com. I'm at work but I'll write ya later!!

Marc and Megan said...

I wanted to hop over here after reading your comment on our blog. You have such a darling family!! I hope your 5K goes awesome this weekend... I'll check back later to get the details!

Dani said...

Micaela! I'm so glad you found me some how! Your family is adorable and look so good! What are you guys up to these days?

Lane Blake said...

Oh my Micaela.. I am so glad you found me, how great the internet is. You look so great! Congrats on the 5k. I am thinking about doing a half marathon in April in Nashville.. Lane is for sure doing the full but I don't think I am up for that yet. Lane and I are living in Cincinnati and loving it. Oh.. I can't even tell you how excited I am to hear from you. Your girls are so beautiful. I didn't even know you had another one. How fun!

Kristen said...

i am just "blog browsing" and came across your blog from matie kay. my 4 yr old son does the SAME thing! I often find him asleep at night w/a bed FULL of toys..mostly army guys and spiderman toys. aren't they funny?

Micaela said...

Whit! At the St Jude race they handed out fliers for a whole bunch of Races and the Nashville one (country music marathon right?) is totally one that I want to do. Joe is totally excited for us! I can't wait to see you! email me your phone number and address. micaelaforcookielee@yahoo.com!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed