I have been looking all over for the last month trying to find an advent calender that I liked so that we could help Jayden understand when Christmas was coming. After searching stores with no luck, I turned to the Internet and found the adorable Cookie Sheet Advent Calenders that people had done. Anyone who knows me, will tell you that I am not crafty, but after doing this even I think that maybe I have a craftier side to me! I have the websites to the directions if anyone is interested! I love it and Jayden LOVES putting on the magnents each morning! Most people drill holes in the top and hang it, but others put it in a plate stand which is what I am going to do. BUT for now just enjoy my messy countertop!







4 People Showin' Love:
Oh my goodness! I love it! I totally want to know how to make it, That is the coolest countdown ever. What to go crafty butt
micaela, this is darling!! I think you found a secret talent. ;)
And you said you weren't crafty! This is so cute please share! I love advent calanders!
Hook me up with the website! So adorable!
Post a Comment