Chocolate Chip Cake Cookies!
Jayden is a great helper in the kitchen and is always there with her chair even just watching when she knows it's too dangerous to help.
Who knows? Maybe she'll grow up to be a chef?

Ever made Chocolate Chip Cake Cookies?
If not get the recipe from me! So yummy and *so easy!!!*




6 People Showin' Love:
I love the bottom picture of you two. So cute! Kiss that little girl for me!
I haven't ever made them, I would love the reciepe. I just got done making Peanut butter cookies with the hersey kiss inside them.
Everyone's growing up! Shannon and I also love to make cookies. The new addition is a cutie! Sounds like you guys are doing fabulous as usual!
Little helpers are the best! I think you need to post that receipe! It sounds good and even better that its easy!
You two are so cute! I also love the bottome pic. Post your awesome recipe so we can all indulge too.
ps. How did your run go?
Jayden looks just like you. What a cutie. Love that picture.
Post a Comment