Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Friday, November 2, 2007

Pics at the Zoo!

Here we are at the Memphis City Zoo. I Love my precious little girls. Jayden LOVES the zoo and is willing to see 'the aminals' at any given moment. She and Joe runs from one exhibit to the next bugging the animals to try and get them to pay attention to them. They are funny!

Hadley Camille. Just in case you are wondering... Hadley has a turquoise polo horse on her shirt, hence the turquoise headband! I am not going crazy mixing random colors! :) I am doing my best to get a good picture of her, still can't get her to smile at the camera because she is too distracted by the orange light that appears before the picture takes. :) Jayden being her crazy little self. She keeps life interesting to say the least and we love it that way!
I love this picture! Joe and Jay are eachother's favorite little buddy and they play like they are always at recess. If only we could all relax like they do!


8 People Showin' Love:

Kera said...

What beautiful ladies. By the way, what is it like transitioning from one babe to two?

Shannon said...

Cute, cute pictures! Hahaha, I thought that pic of ben was hilarious too. In his defense, it WAS his 2nd trunk or treat of the night with 2 toddlers. (After a party of toddlers at the CMOM that morning) That's awesome you guys have a pass, I bet the kids love it. Hope you're having a great weekend! (Oh, and I'm glad you explained the blue headband because I was about to ask what you were thinking...:P j/k)

Tia J said...

Fun pictures! Trae saw your pic and said Micaela, Jayden! Then we had to look at them over and over! We are jealous you have a zoo so close. You look great by the way!

Micaela said...

Tia, you guys just have to come visit us and then we can go to the zoo together! :)

Laura Judd said...

Hey! I was so excited to read your comments. I always loved working with you babe. I love the zoo just like Jayden! I am moving home in a month to have our baby in February. I should get a zoo pass and then we can take all the girls to the zoo. (Mine is a girl, but we are seriously torn for names.) My email is Jasonandlaurajudd@gmail.com. Love you girl! Your girls are sooo CUTE!!! What does Joe do with all of that estrogen in the house?

Micaela said...

The transition was fine! The first couple of months are rough and I vowed never to have children again but if you can make it through your first 2 months you can do anything! Now they play (as best they can) and Jayden REALLY loves "her baby"

Jana said...

You really do have such a cute family and I'm jealous you went to the zoo. I LOVELOVELOVE the zoo! Jason takes me there on my birthday and I love it. I am so glad that we've become friends, by the way. Oh, and did I mention I think you're awesome? I didn't? Well, you're awesome.

Kera said...

good to know!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed