Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Friday, November 2, 2007

Candy & Costumes to Spare!

We had so much fun this Halloween! So many parties and fun things to do. There was the ward party, Jayden's school fall festival, Melissa Hiatt's Halloween party (so fun) and of course Halloween! Since I have been putting Jayden in her costume so much this week I think that she thinks it's just a new outfit that I bought her!

Cutest little witches ever! Someone mentioned that Jayden's costume fit her spunky personality! :) They are too adorable if I do say so myself!

So I can't figure how to get this picture to turn BUT I love it anyway... just lean your head a little... it's worth it! She was thrilled to put on her "make-up." On our way to the Ward Party.

Making monster cupcakes at Melissa's party. Hadley and her signature look of being cute and a little confused! :) Can't believe how cute they are.

Yummy spider bread sticks for Halloween chili. I have to say that I am quite proud of how these turned out where I am not too awesome in the art of baking! Thank you Pillsbury! The kids loved them.

Jayden, Jaxson, and Emerson right before Trick-or-Treating. The tension to get on the doors was contagious. Joe ran from door to door with the kids... to keep them safe... yeah right! He would have been thrilled had I given him a bucket! :) That's why I am totally in love him, just a big happy kid inside!

2 People Showin' Love:

Tia J said...

The costumes are so cute! Jayden is a doll! I bet they had a great time with al the candy! Trae thought he was on heaven!

Kayleen said...

AWWW! What cute little witches. I just can't believe how big Hadley is and I've never seen her in person.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed