Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Tuesday, January 10, 2012



Can you believe how cute Brennon is snuggling up all smiley next to Hadley? Too bad Nate isn't smiling :) Oh, and that I didn't put on make up, but HEY at least I took a shower and got dressed right?? Baby steps people....

8 People Showin' Love:

Jordyn Parry said...

Such a beautiful family! And you look great!

Spring said...

Your kids are so flippin darling!

Glenda @ Magnolia Bend Drive said...

look at you and all your babies... thanks for posting this. i love this post. your doing good. keep up the good work. keep smiling. those are 4 lucky kids!

Kayleen said...

cuties! All of you!

Katie said...

oh man, that picture is sooooo cute. i love it. btw thank you for your very nice card. i loved it.

Whitney Blake said...

Your family is so adorable!! I love all the pictures! And your new addition I could just kiss his cheeks off!! (:

Kylene said...

Darling. Simply darling.

Tina said...

Very cute family picture, Lovely

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed