Christmas came a little early for me folks! That's right! For such a long time Joe and I have been talking about getting a nicer camera. Well Joe bought this baby for me a couple of nights ago and I LOVE it! Even my crappy pictures turn out nice! :)
The reason I got it before Christmas was so that I could get adjusted to using it before our sweet baby boy arrives. Believe me, I have been snapping pictures like crazy, which is why I've been trying to get caught up on all of my posts... so that I could start posting with my new camera! What are you giving/hoping to receive this year??


2 People Showin' Love:
no doubt, you are the envy of the neighborhood with all those pretty lights. I love your trees, and your excitement ... I think I will go drag one item out of the attic now. thanks for the inspiration!
Love your pictures... what kind of camera is it? I realize its a Nikon... but what kind of Nikon :)
Post a Comment