Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just playing

Pretty sure that you'll only enjoy watching this if you never get to see the kids.

It's kind of long.
Here are some of the highlights....


  • Brennon taking a spill on his bike (it's pretty funny)
  • Hadley suddenly riding REALLY fast (she's typically a "sunday driver")
  • Brennon peddling and going no where on his broken bike
  • Hadley saying she's a superstar

If you made it through the entire 5 minutes then great job!

I took the video just because it's so fun to see my kids just playing.
We weren't doing anything special,
but the entire family was outside enjoying the afternoon
and I don't want to forget how
these simple moments are really what
make everyday so enjoyable!

4 People Showin' Love:

shauna said...

I can't believe Brennon was riding that big bike! He looked so old. How did he get so big in only 5 months? And has it really only been 5 months? I feel like I haven't seen people for like a year.

charly said...

so adorable.

Glenda @ Magnolia Bend Drive said...

Playtime is the best. I can't believe baby Brennon can ride that big bike,even if he is still learning to use the breaks. I enjoyed the video...it made me giggle. Thanks

Melissa said...

So funny, I can't believe how big all of your kids have gotten. I love Brennon picking his wedgie at the end. However, the funniest part was you laughing and the camera shaking.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed