"I'm a mean old witch with my hat.
I ride on my broom with my cat.
My chin is pointed and my nose is too.
You better watch out cause I might scare you!"
5 little pumpkin sitting on the gate.
The first one says, "oh my, it's getting late."
The first one says, "there are witches in the air."
The first on says, "but we don't care."
The first one says, "let's run and run and run!"
The first one says, "I'm ready for some fun!"
Hadley talks like a baby, and we love it!
She has squishy cheeks and knows how to use them to get what she wants.
She melts our hearts.
These songs make ME want to have a Happy Halloween :)
You?


1 People Showin' Love:
That girl is a natural! I am not sure what she said, but yeah, she is a natural born star! This post is priceless, my dear.
Post a Comment