Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Monday, October 10, 2011

6 months later.....

So here we are 6 months later. A lot has gone on and yet my pictures consist of mostly the same things. I guess there's no point in changing things when you have a good thing going, right?

We love playing outside!

Jayden is really trying to figure head stands out and does them everywhere. I'm just glad that she's outside for this one. That girl. Every time I turn around she's using something new for headstand practice.... the living room walls, any inside doors, the couches, her bed. If it's sturdy she's using it.


This goofy little guy is the keeper of my heart! He gets away with WAY too much, but I can't help but love him. I'm probably raising him to be a delinquent! Look at that goofy smile... he lost his bottom lip :) He's growing up soooooo fast! I call him Mr. Silly. It fits well.


I love that these girls will always have a sister, and I love that they are close in age. They love playing together and have really become good friends in the last few months now that Hadley is growing up and maturing more. They laugh at the same things and enjoy the same stuff. I hope that they enjoy having each other a little more than my sister and I did. Actually, I hope they enjoy each other a LOT more than Leilani and I did :)


Ever since I can remember him walking, Brennon has been at my side. Whether it's cooking, cleaning, bringing in the groceries or doing laundry. Until the work is done he will not leave my side. I love it! On this particular day I had washed the laundry and then set in on the floor to be folded. Naturally I got lost on facebook and left the laundry for a while. That's when my little handy man came a long and "folded" it for me. I hope he never changes! He's wifey is going to LOVE him!

Brennon gets wrangled into all sorts of things. He and his sisters LOVE to have tea parties :)
Look at those cute, chubby little feet hanging off the back of the chair!


Oh, Hadley! She will EASILY be the most excited little kid when this next baby is born. She is extremely helpful with Houston (the little guy that I watch) and so kind to him. She is a momma in the making for sure. I'm sad that she will be starting Kindergarten when baby #4 is only 6 months old, because that is when babies get really fun for older siblings. Oh well, it will be fun having just the boys at home too. Hadley is always playing mommy to her baby dolls.

Really nothing new, besides my determination to keep up on this blog!

Thanks for the motivation BonGeeGee... you know who you are :)

1 People Showin' Love:

Glenda @ Magnolia Bend Drive said...

What a sweet post of your beautiful children. I think Mr. Silly may have changed the most in the last 6 months. Thanks for the update - I'm looking forward to the next one... no pressure

Love,
BGG

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed