Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Friday, April 15, 2011

my little buddy

Brennon loves to be outside and his latest obsession is picking the old dandelions and spreading their seeds everywhere!

I thought these pictures were cute of the little guy






I like his stout shadow in this picture


Then the train came and it's loud since its about 50 yards away. Brennon usually goes running to where he can see the train but instead he sat here like this the whole time. He's silly.

5 People Showin' Love:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

He is such a cute little boy!

Katie Leigh said...

That second one looks like it could turn into a death glare at any moment. What a goofy kid!

Skylette said...

He's growing up way too fast Micaela!

Tanner said...

cute little man you have! Way to go on your half marathon -- that is quite an amazing accomplishment!! :) Wish I could say I've done something that great... just barely getting into the exercising routine... slowly but surely! ;)

Tanner said...

Hey! What a cute little man he is! He is growin' up isn't he?!

So -- side note here... I am hooked on ZUMBA! I love it!! You will have to check out my latest post :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed