Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Blue Grass Festival in ID

While we were in Idaho one of the first things that we did was go to the Blue's Festival. It was SUCH a nice night for it! The weather was perfect and the music was very entertaining!
Here is a picture of some of the family that was there--- the boys were all hanging out with their dad while I stayed close to my momma! :)

Uncle Ken, Me, Brennon, Mom, Aunt Jan and Grandpa Mike)
I wish that my mom was more in this picture because I LOVE the happy content look on her face. She's so cute! It was fun going out with just Brennon.... sometimes with the girls around he forgets the importance of just chillin' with his momma!

He LOVED this slide! I personally thought it was a little scary.
1. It was WAY to big
2. It had the big hills on the way down (it wasn't just a straight slide)
3. He's my baby!
Obviously he wasn't phased by my concerns :)

Then the cotton candy guy gave him some free candy just for being so cute! At first he was really skeptical... then he licked it and some of the sweet, sugary goodness, melted onto his tongue. This picture is a perfect example of the result- he couldn't shove it in fast enough :)
Thank you random cotton candy guy for making a memory for us to look back on!


K! This is THE largest dog I have EVER seen! Brennon wanted to play with it... I was nervous, but the owner assured me that he was completely gentle so I trusted.... Brennon was glad that I did :)


Here is a different view of the GIANT dog! He looked like a bear at first but now I think he looks more like a silverback gorilla!


All in all the night was a wonderfully pleasant memory to make!

2 People Showin' Love:

Tanner said...

Wow - at first glance I thought that was a gorilla!! :)

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

How fun! I love your family picture above. Your family is just beautiful :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed