Rach, my phone was disconnected forever because of AT&T's awesomeness. Any phone calls or messages that were left were never received! I am so glad that you called though! The number is still the same 901-246-6460 only difference now is that it is working haha! I am glad that you are back in business as far as the Internet goes!!
micaela!!! i've missed you. how is the new place??? i'm so happy for you. that BIG winder is awesome! forget curtains or blinds... i'm sure it will be kept pretty private with all the kisses and smudges left by all those cuties!xoxo
"Children rise higher when they are treated with respect. Use courteous and respectful language when you talk with your children and others. Bruno Bettelheim, a world-famous psychologist, said, "You can't teach children to be good. The best you can do for your child is to live a good life yourself. What a parent knows and believes, the child will lean on." You don't teach a child not to yell by yelling. We cannot expect to be respected if we treat others in demeaning ways."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley, Small and Simple Things (2003), 141.
5 People Showin' Love:
Micaela! I have tried calling the number you left on my post...nothing...did you guys move? What is your email address now? I hope you are well!
That is so awesome!!! Thanks for caring so much.
Rach, my phone was disconnected forever because of AT&T's awesomeness. Any phone calls or messages that were left were never received! I am so glad that you called though! The number is still the same 901-246-6460 only difference now is that it is working haha! I am glad that you are back in business as far as the Internet goes!!
I love that you still have a giant window. Brandi has one too, but it's blocked by lots of plants. I hope we end up with one
micaela!!! i've missed you. how is the new place??? i'm so happy for you. that BIG winder is awesome! forget curtains or blinds... i'm sure it will be kept pretty private with all the kisses and smudges left by all those cuties!xoxo
Post a Comment