Hadley's latest fetish is "go poo poo in da potty wike a bid dirl" She sits on the potty about 3 times a day and has only produced the goods one time. :) She loves sitting there though and I think it is good practice for when we do start potty training her. In the meantime, she LOVES to sit there and read while Brennon is usually playing in the empty tub and Jayden is putting on her make-up in the mirror. I have a brood of silly kids over here.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Attempting new tricks
Posted by Micaela at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 People Showin' Love:
How cute! Whatever works, girl.
Priceless! Future husband will love seeing these pictures!
I want to hear her say that! I think Savanna will be a stubborn talker just like Haddie was.
Man.. just potty train her. she seems to like sitting there. She is so cutE!
Ahh, potty training; good luck - I'm looking forward to being done with diapers one day too!
That is so cute that she is so eager to be a Bid Dirl! I love her cute chubby cheeks and smile. What a sweet girl!
Post a Comment