Last weekend we had a blast with a couple of other families in our ward. We headed out early and boated/swam/ate/cliff dove/tubed all day long. We seriously had a fun time! Here are a few of the pictures we got.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 People Showin' Love:
I love those pics and videos. You have the cutest family!!
Where is that lake? It looks awesome. I've never seen so many smiling faces. I'm amazed at how fearless your little ones are. But, with all the cute pics, my favorite is Brennon sleeping.
I think what I love so much about your family is how affectionate you all seem. Lot's of people can feign love and happiness towards one another, but you guys seem so genuinely fond of each other. Way to go!
those are some awesome pictures! who is that nerdy girl in the background of the video saying "i got a good one" that is a nerdy voice but maybe deep down she has a good heart. fun day. such a cute family.
Pickwick is awesome! Although, we have only fished there. It is such a beautiful place!
I love the first picture of Brennon sleeping. I also think your new title picture is awesome!
how fun! that last video of Joe and Hadley is so darling!
Hey Girly!!! You are looking SOO GOOD!!! SOO skinny!!! Man, I need to get my hiney in gear!!!! Love the pics... looks like you all had such a fun time at the lake!
cute, cute kids!!!
Post a Comment