Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Collierville Sprinkler Park

Believe it or not, Hadley (our extremely cautious child) LOVES the pool this year! She is so funny because you can't force her to do ANYTHING! I put her floaties on and brought her into the pool and she started screaming like crazy, so I just took her to the steps to let her play and then the next thing I knew she was climbing off the edge and into the water!! After a few minutes she was a pro! (She's been like that in EVERY aspect of her life.) It has been so much fun to watch her float around, and that's exactly what she likes to do... anytime you see her in the pool she is off on her own somewhere just floating around singing to herself! Too cute! We are really proud of how far she's come from last year.


Remember this from last year?


Jayden also loves the water and the phrase I hear the INSTANT she wakes up is, "Mom, how many minutes till we go to the pool?" How can I turn her away? The housework can wait, so no surprise visits! :)

I JUST LOVE HIM!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS is the Collierville sprinkler park! How long have we lived here and this is the first time we've ever come?? Madness. This place is great! The kids really enjoyed it, Joe did too! :)

6 People Showin' Love:

Meggan said...

That is a really fun park. We've gone a few times when we came to visit last summer. Congrats on having your pool kids. We are trying to get Kate to be more adventurous.

Jordyn Parry said...

That sprinkler park looks like so much fun! My brother lives by one in Arizona, too, I love it!

Tommie said...

Let me know the next time you go out there and we'll meet you!

Lily said...

You've never been? I love that place! I wish they had one here in Little Rock.

Tanner said...

OHhhh.... so fun!! Good times, good times!!! I love the Collierville park... we couldn't go there enough! YEAH - the pool is open!!!! I love the pics of the kiddos... they are so cute! Brennon is adorable! Aren't boys SO much fun?! So mellow and so cute!

Tanner said...

What good daddy Joe is!! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed