How cute are they?!! You guys have the cutest kids!!! You need to have like 5 more, they are SO cute!!!! ;) I love those pics of Jayden doing her karate kicks... so cute!! Hope you guys are doing well!!! How is your class going for ya?!!
Brennen is so cute! He is getting so big! I cant wait until we get back so we can watch them waddle around in church.. Will you guys still be around this fall/winter?!?
"Children rise higher when they are treated with respect. Use courteous and respectful language when you talk with your children and others. Bruno Bettelheim, a world-famous psychologist, said, "You can't teach children to be good. The best you can do for your child is to live a good life yourself. What a parent knows and believes, the child will lean on." You don't teach a child not to yell by yelling. We cannot expect to be respected if we treat others in demeaning ways."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley, Small and Simple Things (2003), 141.
7 People Showin' Love:
I see how you do it. Hide the paleness by leaving the pictures in B/W.
How cute are they?!! You guys have the cutest kids!!! You need to have like 5 more, they are SO cute!!!! ;) I love those pics of Jayden doing her karate kicks... so cute!! Hope you guys are doing well!!! How is your class going for ya?!!
Aww, looks like baby Joe and baby Micaela!! sooo cute!
That is a great set of pics of your sweeties. I love it when siblings get along. It makes things so much easier!
Brennen is so cute! He is getting so big! I cant wait until we get back so we can watch them waddle around in church.. Will you guys still be around this fall/winter?!?
They are even cuter in person! But I'm interested in what's in Brennon's mouth?
Haha! It's the tie one the back of Jayden's dress.
Post a Comment