Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Monday, March 16, 2009

Today's Goal

:::UPDATE:::
  • 6 random diapers hidden throughout the house
  • old onions under the cupboard
  • old potatoes in the cupboard (i always forget the taters)
  • a full garbage disposal (lovely)
  • food 'soaking' in the sink

Take your pick!!! It could have been anything making the nasty smell. Don't judge! If your house hasn't looked like this yet, it will at some point.... give it time :)

Clean the house

and

hopefully figure out what's making that

horrible smell...
wish us luck!

10 People Showin' Love:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Good Luck! That's never a fun task.

Tina said...

My vote...garlic. We have similar goals today. I still need to make an appointment with you.

Kylene said...

Good Luck! Let us know what you find. :)

Angela Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela Rae said...

Angie said...
When we lived in the old farm house,sometimes a mouse would die somewhere and it smelled pretty bad. So one day I went into Russell's room and it smell awful,like something died!
So I started looking and found an full egg carton with his bird egg collection, in his desk drawer. I threw it out the window! Your fun adventures are just beginning! Love you-Mom(Angie)

March 16, 2009 12:43 PM

The Coleman Family said...

I cant wait to take your class!!
i will be going out of town this week but when i get back i am coming Thursdays and Saturdays!

YOu need a facebook!
i have been networking for you!

Kayleen said...

Good luck! your video was so cute! That Joe, he's so tricky!

Tanner said...

ya, sounds like my house 24/7! Ha, ha!!!:)

kaleeann said...

I can't help but laugh at this!!!

Scott & Katie said...

I think that was the funniest post I have ever read. I have been there...with all of it!! And we had the worst time adjusting to daylight savings! Isn't it nice to know you're not alone in these things?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed