Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Last night...

It's almost 6 pm.

Dinner was supposed to be on the table an hour ago.

The kids are tired and hungry.

I'm tired and hungry.

Darn you daylight savings.

Everyone is on the verge of a breakdown.

So what does daddy do?

JOE: "Honey, turn on some princess music so I can dance with the princesses please."

KIDS: Pure elation!

Dad saves the day again!

I LOVE YOU JOE! You are always so great at keeping a better perspective and helping us all just CHILL!

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

13 People Showin' Love:

Ross and Dannielle said...

Adorable. That laugh is priceless!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I love that "Mama Mia" is their princess music! I play that song for Jade all the time and she loves it too. I just love your family.

Jordyn Parry said...

That is so cute! Good work Joe!!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

That's just AWESOME!!!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Whats your mom's family's name?? Maybe I know them. I actually can't believe I live here...I love and its perfect, but also no where near where I thought I'd end up. We live right between Driggs and Victor, up the road towards Fox Creek Canyon. Do you know where that is? You guys should come visit this summer!

Challis said...

Brennan made me laugh, and he made me cry all within a minute and 19 seconds. You will treasure that moment forever I'm guessing.

kaleeann said...

So totaly Cute!!! Adin watched this and wanted his Cousin Jay!!

Tina said...

Can he come and dance with my kids?

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

That is so cute! I love that Joe and Brennon just collapse in exhaustion at the end, but the girls are still going strong.

Mike and Wendy said...

That is sooo sweet! It brought tears to my eyes! (Of course, keep in mind, I cried during 'Cars'. I cry at just about everything!)

Hilary said...

so so cute!

Melissa said...

How cute, I think Jayden whipping Brennon around is so funny, and that boys laugh is so adorable.

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

That is the best!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed