It has been laughed about enough! The mullet had to go! Cute little Brennon has been sporting a mullet since birth. Sure we live in the South and this is accepted as a perfectly fine hair-do but I just can't take it any longer!! Saturday night we said good bye to the baby mullet. Here is our sweet cakes chillin (yes he has a diaper on) pre-cut. He kind of had a weird lock of hair in the front too...
Being the fabulous little tyke that he is, Brennon sat there without complaint while we updated his do.


8 People Showin' Love:
What a cute little guy! I"m lovin his chub!! :)
You're right, that is a cute new picture up topfituc
He is so yummy!
He is so darn cute! and in those pictures definitely looks like the best little guy ever!!
He is so cute and congrats on your new job! That is great!
hey is so cute. I remember my boys long hair. I loved it so much but it too had to go. It lasted about 10 months on each of them
On no, I think Adam has a mullet too! It's so funny that we don't cut the girls hair for years almost, but the boys get one at 5 months. Definately diggin' the new due. Congrats on your Zumba class. That sounds like ton so fun. I'll have to tell my sister about it when she moves to memphis. She doesn't have much rhythem, but you can help her with that.
I can't believe he let you use the clippers! Conner would go nuts if I tried that! He is so cute and chubby, I love it!
Post a Comment