This morning when the kids woke up (too early) I turned on a movie, grabbed some blankies and laid back down for a long winters nap. When Joe came out of the bedroom and saw this all he could say was...
Joe: Wow Micaela, we have a lot of kids!
It is funny when reality sets in every once in a while and reminds us of how quickly this all happened :)
Joe: Wow Micaela, we have a lot of kids!
It is funny when reality sets in every once in a while and reminds us of how quickly this all happened :)
This position didn't last long... eventually Hadley wanted to be the one snuggling with me and Jayden wanted to get up and dance most likely. Brennon? If hunger hadn't set in, he probably would have stayed there all morning! :)



7 People Showin' Love:
THat is such a cute picture with you and your kiddos. I wish Jackson would snuggle with me under a blanket and watch a movie... he has no time for that.
I think Joe was confused by that one plastic-looking fellow in the middle...that's why he thought there were so many!
Looks like a perfect morning. I'm so glad to see that Brennon likes TV because Adam is addicted to it. It's the only way I can cut his fingernails.
Too cute! I love those few moments when they cuddle!
What a great picture, your kids are so cute! By the way, Page 14 was a great choice :)
So cute!! My mom and sisters and I would do that always... we actually still do it when we are together (:
Too cute! Brennon looks so big sitting up all by himself.
Post a Comment