Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!

Oh HAPPINESS!!!
Snow is so magical especially when you only see it once or twice a year for only a few hours at a time! What a fun thing to wake up and see in the morning.
The girls were electric with excitement, we ALL were!
Here are a few pictures of the morning.



8 People Showin' Love:

Holly said...

How fun for you guys! :) I wish I was that excited about snow... we get way too much of it here, so I'm sick of it! Maybe we could ship you some! ;)

Shannon said...

Cute pictures! (And I especially liked Mr. Umbrella Man...haha)

Tanner said...

cute! My kiddos were way excited too!!

Amber Chappell said...

Wow, did they cancel school? Were all the grocery store shelves empty because people had to go stock up the night before? I kinda miss when snow was exciting!

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comments!! I'm not in school anymore, I graduated last dec, with my BSN so I am a RN in the neonatal intensive care unit!

Jordyn Parry said...

That looks like so much fun! You should see IF right now, We have about 6 inches and it's still dumping! I love it. And of COURSE I played page 14 for you! That's so funny you played air piano for Joe. I hope he played with your hair while you did that cause it's the ONLY way to play! :)

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Such cutie pictures of the kids! I love the post about you realizing all of the sudden how many kids you have and how fast it happened. It's funny when you sit back and think...what happend? One day I was in High School and 6 years later-bam! Married with kids. Wouldn't have it any other way!

Davis Family said...

It is always hard for me to see pics of the apartment knowing that you all are still there. I'll bet that was so fun to get that little bit of snow. The girls looked like they were loving it.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed