Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Towels... blech!

My least favorite load of laundry to fold is the towels. (I can't stand the feeling of dry towels on my dry hands!) Thankfully Jayden loves to help me fold the laundry. I got the towels out of the dryer and proceeded to doing the dishes. Before I knew it, Jayden had them all folded and organized into specific piles: bath towels, wash cloths, kitchen towels, and baby wash cloths! Not to mention she stacked them on the bed "...so Haddy couldn't reach them."
This whole child-slave-labor-thing is really starting to pay off!!!

8 People Showin' Love:

daegan said...

sweet! i love when dude runs errands for me. a little job for him that is so nice for me not to have to do! i also appreciate when he asks to help out. a while back he wanted to help me wash dishes in the sink... he needs a little more length to his arm. plus i LOVE folding towels... that's the best. i dispise everything else about laundry folding. that is the worst chore in the house!!! i'll probably post something about it some day. good job jordan!

Rebekah said...

um, wow! that is so impressive at her age...you are really raising those kids well!
love, Rebekah

Melissa said...

She did an amazing job. I make my girls fold the towels each week, but it is such a chore to get them to do it.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

What a sweetheart! You have a live in slave, I guess :)

Will you send me your email address? I made our bog private and need to send you an invite if you'd like to view it.

The Coleman Family said...

i hate fold towels too!!!
we need to hang out!!! i miss hanging with you

Melissa Hodgen said...

Are you kidding me? I think Jayden is really 13. Can we borrow her once a week?

Whitney Blake said...

How cute is little Jay, what a good little helper.

Hilary said...

that is so cute! And impressive!

I love folding towels- it is so my favorite.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed