I said: "Hey pretty girl! Come here and let me take your picture! HEY!? How did you get that passy? You know you don't get that till bed time silly girl... hand it over."
You thought: "Uhhh...did she just seriously do that!?"
You said: "Mine! Mine! Mine!
Mom Narrator: Yelling mine! mine! mine! didn't work and so you proceeded to dramatically throw your self on the floor in sobbing hysterics hoping for better results.
Mom Narrator: Since mommy realized what she was capturing on film she decided to investigate the validity of your sobbing by offering the
passy once more.
I said: Come on Had... here's your passy, no need for the tantrum...
Mom Narrator: Hadley
immediately stands up and reaches for the
passy.
Mom Narrator: Hadley begins sucking on the passy.
You thought (in a sinister way): Ha! Tantrums work and I win!!

I thought: Little turkey!! That's our Hadley.
8 People Showin' Love:
haha soooo true!! Jackson always tries to sneak in his room to find his Binky... it also is only for bedtime/naptime. Silly kids! :)
Love your little Hadley though, she is so stinkin cute!
This is adorable, only because it's not my kid right?! And I've seen my Brooklyn throw tantrums like that. hahaa. :)
she is so cute!! dont u just love tantrums!!!
Wyatt does the same thing! hope u are doing well!
Merry Christmas
Hadley is dang cute, but she looks like she can dish it out just like any other kid:) Looks like you've got your hands full with the 3. I know how that is...
haha I love her victory smile when you gave it back to her! She is such a cute girl!
On the second picture to the last, that little face looks so angry, so confused, so horrified at what her mother had done. Basically it ripped my heart out.
She looks more and more like her sister as she gets bigger. You have such beautiful kids.
Okay, this is EXACTLY what happens at my house too! Those darn Paci's. I love 'em and hate 'em all at the same time.
your commentary is hilarious! Check out that twinkle in her eye!
Post a Comment