Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Friday, October 24, 2008

We LOVE the ZoO!!

She's getting to be such a little girl!





Too bad Brennon was asleep in his stroller because this would have been a pretty cute family picture!

So when Brennon woke up for a second I snapped a picture of him.




6 People Showin' Love:

The Smaellies said...

I love all of the pictures! Your family is SO cute!!

The Coleman Family said...

SO cute pics!!!
what a cute family u have!!!

Tina said...

You guys are so cute! Your hair looked really cute too!

THE BLAIRS said...

wow you guys are brave taking all your monkeys back to the zoo. =) i am nervous to go anywhere with mine and I have one less!

us*limes said...

the zoo is great. next time you go, take a sandwich or something and eat it in front of the female orangutan. i know it sounds so rude, but she will beg. she reaches her hand out and begs for the food. rude? yes. but the kids love it. she interacts. oh, and the sea lion with cataracts will play too. we LOVE the zoo. especially tuesday afternoons when it is free. so glad you got to go. i bet the girls loved it.
shanda

Unknown said...

I went to school with your husband...it's been a long time. I met my husband in TN...is that where you guys are living? Your family is absolutely adorable!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed