Brennon is now 6 weeks old (almost 7) but I thought that I would put up a picture we took of him on his one month birthday. This is a pretty good representation of our little boy. I gave him a bath and then after getting him dressed I looked back over and he had put himself to sleep. He's an easy little baby...heaven sent that's for sure.
This past Sunday was Brennon's blessing day and it was wonderful! Joe gave a very beautiful blessing. When they got in the circle Brennon began to fuss but after a second of bouncing he settled right down and then stared at Joe the entire time. Thanks to Shanda for quickly snapping a picture of us after church. I was ready to just go home instead of wrestling the troops into a picture but I am glad we did.
Hadley has been hitting lately so we have started to put her into time out... she is a very sweet little girl until you tell her no and then it all breaks loose! Jayden never threw herself on the ground and gave tantrums.... Hadley on the other hand is becoming quite a regular.
"Who me? But I'm so cute!"
Shauna and I have started a "pre-school" together for our girls. Jayden is SO EXCITED about it! Here she is looking out the window (wearing her pack-pack) waiting for Heidi to come.
These girls are just too funny! I love the cheesy grins!
They were very attentive and had a lot of fun. Jayden started calling me teacher instead of mom. I thought it was hilarious!
The other night we left candy on people's doorsteps and the door bell ditched (so fun!!) Jayden and Joe were the door bell ditchers and so they decided to wear hoodies to be more incognito. We all had such a fun FUN time doing this. Here they are attempting to look scary....
Here they are attempting to look cute... :)
Ok so Jayden has this thing with string. Anytime she finds a string on the floor or on her clothing, she has to tape it up? At first she would tape them up and then name them members of our family. Now she just has a collection. I think it is totally disgusting but she treasures it. Only a matter of time before Hadley destroys it.





4 People Showin' Love:
Sounds like you guys are keeping busy with such a cute family! :o)
First off, let me give you my address so you can doorbell ditch me some candy! ;o)
Secondly, your little Hadley is much like my little Bella. Perhaps it is a second child survial technique - or hopefully just a phase! I hope my third is as easy as you say your little Brennon is! :o)
I love the little peek into your life! Your kids are such a perfect mix of you and Joe. You look so cute yourself!
So cute! I lOVe the string collection. . . I think I'll start one of my own. We had a stake music night last week and it sure made me miss you. Here's how it would have gone. . you would have sang like an angel with me on the piano. I miss those days.
hahaha, too cute! I love the interest in the string! How funny that Hadley is getting into a bit of mischief these days.
Post a Comment