Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Vote for Shalyse!!

Alright all my faithful blog readers...I need your help, well not necessarily me, but one of my fellow Idahoans. Good Morning America recently did a segment on their show with two of their interns. Both are musicians and they each had the chance to sing one song that they wrote, now America votes and decides which one wins the 'Intern Superstar'. This is ShaLyse. She just so happens to be one of my friends from high shool. Shalyse and I used to sing together and this girl is amazing!


And vote for Shalyse here>>>>http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/popup?id=5591405 (click the link and when the pop up window comes up vote for SHALYSE WALKER !!!)
Here's where a giveaway comes in. After you've voted leave a comment on this blog http://www.ashleyhollis.typepad.com/ telling her you voted. You'll get one entry into the giveaway. Post this on your blog and leave a comment telling me you did so and you'll get 10 entries in the giveaway! And the prize is a hand stamped necklace with two discs and one freshwater pearl.
Edit: Voting ends Wednesday at Midnight and we'll draw for the winner on Thursday. Good luck!

4 People Showin' Love:

Jana said...

This has nothing to do with voting for your friend, but I haven't looked at your blog in a while and wanted to tell you that the picture you have on the top of the page is SO ADORABLE. Really. I love it.

Haylee said...

That is so cool! I'm glad you posted this, she is so dang good! I'm putting it on my blog too, I'd love for everyone to vote for her and to find out she's the winner! :) Go Shalyse our fellow Idaho-fallser

Shannon said...

Awww, I read this a day too late! I just listened to your friend and her competitor and decided that your friend was the better of the two, so I was going to vote, but the option wasn't coming up...darn. Well, best of luck to your cute friend, I hope she wins! :) (And what a good friend you are advertising her talent!)

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I honestly didn't recognize her picture at first. You beautiful women with your beautiful voices...goodness. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed