Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Beautiful Little Fish

Jayden LOVES to swim. Actaully she loves to jump into the swimming pool more than anything. Joe taught her how to dive the other day, but instead she over-rotates and has turned it into a flip, SO Jayden can officially do front flips into the water... not summersaults... FLIPS!!! Here are some cute pictures of her. You can see it in her face how proud and accomplished she feels about herself.





Here she is jumping off the diving board a few weeks ago at the Soto's house. We went with her cousins and the fun never stopped, she slept like a log that night!

Jayden jumped off the board, swam to the ladder, got out and RAN to the diving board again. This pattern went on the entire time we were there. You can see in this picture that that is what she is doing. Constantly on the move!
I love this picture of Jay and the best little cousins EVER! Jayden, Tennyson, Emmerson, Hadley and Jaxson. (Graysen is missing from the picture but we love him too!!!)

For those of you who are wondering... this is basically what Hadley thinks about the water! :) Actually she is doing a little better now. She likes to get out of the pool and play in the puddles on the concrete around the pool. She is kind of a dramatic little thing.....

Posted by Picasa

16 People Showin' Love:

Whitney Blake said...

How cute are your girls!! I love it! Jayden is a little fish, that is fun that you are able to go swimming so much, hopefully Hadley will warm up to swimming

Davis Family said...

Your blog is so cute! I can't believe how much Hadley is changing. They are so cute. I wish we could go hang out at the pool with you, that looks like a lot of fun. Micaela you look great for almost being due. Running...what kind of shape are you in? You look like you are doing well. We miss you guys.

Melissa Hodgen said...

Isn't it funny how different sisters can be?
Is Jayden fearless about everything.
It looks like you guys are enjoying a fabulous summer before Brennon comes.

Skylette said...

You do have beautiful little fish. That is awesome that Jayden will jump off the diving board! We're working towards that... :)

Kayleen said...

That's exactly what Paige was like in the pool. . . do you remember? Ty and Jayden would keep up well with each other and that diving board!

The Coleman Family said...

My email is TexannStar@yahoo.com
the book is great! i needed a little break, so i got online.
it is really good though! but i will be there unless my baby decides other wise!

Kami P. said...

Thank you so much for getting me on tip junkie. You are so sweet to do that for me. I hope it goes well. I'm so excited!

andrea said...

You were cracking me up on the book blog. Thought I'd stop by and say hi. Cute family.

Tia J said...

She is such a good swimmer! She hasn't slowed down a bit has she? So fun. Hallie is hilarious. Kira just wishes we would let go of her and just let her swim.

{Trisha} said...

Hey Kyla! I just wanted to wish you a happy happy birthday! Hope it was fabulous and you got all you wished for! Love ya!

{Trisha} said...

P.S. Did you ever decide whether or not to cut your hair? Post us some pictures! Plus we all want to see your cute baby bump!

Davis Family said...

I just noticed the one of Hadley screaming in the pool. That is so funny. How are you feeling Micaela? I'm getting anxious for you. We sure miss you guys.

Kayleen said...

Hey girlie! I hope you had a fabulous b-day! i love that your b-day is on our anniversary. I'll never forget!

Rebekah said...

jayden is such a beautiful little girl...such good genes! I didn't know you were having a boy, joe must be SO excited! Im glad you are having a good summer!

ShaLyse Walker said...

Micaela! I miss you so much girl!!!
I look at your bloggy all the time and those babes are precious.
Hey--i just wanted to let you know about this:

http://www.ashleyhollis.typepad.com/

Vote and enter the giveaway! YAY!
MISS YOU!!!!!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

How cute! You sure do have your hands full with Jayden, maybe it is good that Hadley isn't ready for swimming quite yet.

We switched our blog to private so email me your email address so I can invite you.
starlakendall@hotmail.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed