While Joe and I were watching the funeral of President Hinckley, Jayden was appearantly getting all dolled up for Grandaddy's birthday party. During the emotional prayer that was given at the end, Jayden bounced in a said, "Ta-Da!" She was very proud of her creation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 People Showin' Love:
What a diva! So cute! A picture speaks a thousand words and Jayden has the best photos!
She's so big! I can't believe how fast they are growing. I LOVE your blog header with the picture of Hadley and Jayden laughing. So cute!
She is so cute! I miss her soooo much and wish that McKayla and Alina could be divas with her. I can't believe how much she has grown just in the two months that we have gone.
We've got to get our girls together someday. They would be BFF's instantly!
The clothes say a lot, but the poses say more. I'm so afraid of what our girls will dress themselves in when they are teenagers! AHHH!
Post a Comment