Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Our Thanksgiving/3rd Birthday/Grandma's Coming to Visit Week!



It seems like we were going non stop this whole week and just imagining trying to update this blog for the family seemed overwhelming! :) So here is my attempt at cramming it all in. (I know that the slides get a little busy and sometimescluttered but just enjoy them! Oh and I love this song!)
Grandma and Uncle Curtis arrive (Yea!)
Spencer and I run the TRUE BLUE UofM 5K (Fun as always)
JAYDEN'S 3RD BIRTHDAY!!! (yippee!!!)
ThanksgivingTurkey Trot 4 miler
AND REALLY SO MUCH MORE....
Man, typing it out doesn't sound like much but we really never stopped and it was a great time!

2 People Showin' Love:

Tia J said...

What a busy but fun week! Just the start of a nonstop holiday season! Jayden is looking so much older. Your girls are both so dang cute! Happy late Birthday Jayden! Your cake was so fun! Good job Mom!

Kayleen said...

You're simple pleasures are great! I can't believe how much Jayden's little smile looks just like you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed