Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Monday, November 6, 2023

A Day of Endowment

Saturday November 4th we drove to Nuavoo, Illinois where Jayden was able to receive her endowment. The covenants she made today with her Heavenly Father will connect her to Him and bless her with the strength that it will take to endure this life. Beginning first with her mission which begins just next month. Wild!

Hadley, Brennon, and Nathan were able to do baptisms while we were in the endowment session. It was a sweet thing for us to have 4 kids in the temple with us as the same time. Thankfully our fiends, the Hadry's were willing to take Logan and Anna around Nauvoo while we were all in the temple. 


Steve and Lulu came into town. I wish we had gotten more pictures. Anna calls her abuelita Lulu, "Tiny Grandma" that always makes me smile. I think Lulu likes it too. 

 
We were so grateful that Joe's dad made the trip from Jacksonville, Florida to be her with Jayden today. 


It always gives me pause when I think of living in Illinois and how just 200 years earlier my ancestors were driven out if this beautiful city. I like to imagine how they feel about me living here. They sacrified so much for me to be allowed to live here. They would have given anything to stay in this city and I recognize the privilege it is for our family to live here now. 


 

0 People Showin' Love:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed