Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Thursday, June 28, 2012

My 5 year old princess

Since Loni was in town during the month of April, we wanted to through Hadley a party to beat all parties.  Having my sister here to help me was honestly the best part!!  She was so cute and actually wanted to "wear" Nate while she decorated! p.s. Jamming out to music, while decorating a rocking cake and a super princess-y  house with your sister has got to be one of THE best all time activities.  It is in my book at least!!! Check your's because I'm pretty sure it's in all books. ever.


This picture cracks me up! Little cinderella ;)

Glamming out all the little Princesses

The royalty and her guests: from L--->R Princess Kinzlee, Princess Avary, Princess Hadley, Princess Jayden, and Princess Dani.

Princess manicures of course!

The princesses were the picture of patience as they watched Princess Hadley open her gifts!

Lots of princess-y gifts! Perfect!

Had was sooooo excited about this cake.  (Thank you Pintrest... you have changed my life!!)





Two groups of sisters. I love this! I hope that Jayden and Hadley will always treasure what a gift it is to have a sister.  I couldn't have planned the grouping of my little family any better... 2 big girls and 2 little boys! 

Hadley, you are truly a little princess.  We love you and we are so proud of how much you are growing and learning. I am heartbroken that you are now old enough to leave and go to Kindergarten, but I am excited for all of the adventures that await you. You are such a gem in my life, my sweet.  I love you. 

0 People Showin' Love:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed