Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Great-Grandmother and Grandaddy

Grandaddy loves his grandbabies but won't hold them when they are really little. I guess he's worried he'll drop them :) Anyway, we were at Grandmother's for dinner and Grandaddy asked Cristine (who was holding Nate at the time) if he could hold Nathan. I immediately shot up and ran out of the room to grab my camera. When I returned to take this picture, Grandaddy made the comment that he thought I had left so quickly because I was too panicked to watch him hold my baby! We all laughed and laughed. He's so cute!

Doesn't he have the best smiley face??
I think that Hadley looks like him when she smiles :)



Talk about your hands on Grandmother! She is always snugging up on her newest grandbaby. I feel very, very lucky to have married into this family and also to be able to live so near to such special people.

0 People Showin' Love:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed