Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Monday, February 27, 2012

Trains!

Brennon LOOOOVES trains!!!
We read him a train book every night that he has completely memorized and recites while we read. So, we brought him to the Collierville train depot. He was a happy little guy for sure :)

We were pretty lucky that a train came right after we got there! A very loud train :)

It didn't even phase Nate

"Goodbye train...."






I love living in the south and that my little babies are southern :)

3 People Showin' Love:

Anonymous said...

I love you living in the South too, and your southern kiddos :)

Tommie

Glenda @ Magnolia Bend Drive said...

Great pictures! Can Brennon come over and play? I have lots of trains at my house.

Micaela said...

Ms. Glenda, he would LOVE to! We DO need to come over soon!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed