Hey there! My name is Nathan. My family calls me Nathan or Nate or cutie cute, or bud, or handsome face.... really, you can call whatever you like, I answer to basically everything. So I turned 1 month old yesterday! It seems like only yesterday I arrived. Anyway, my mom was going to do a post about it, but she's pretty busy these days so we'll just let it slide that this is a day late.
So about me.... I'm pretty much like any other 1 month old. I nurse like a champ and sleep like a bear. My family loves me and thinks that I am ridiculously adorable.
My mom makes the strangest faces at me, but I love her anyway.
Sometimes we make them together, she seems to like that.
Here's a picture of me and my big brother. He loves to give me kisses, and pushes kind of hard on my head, I guess to make sure that they stick? I'm just glad that he loves me. They act like they all do!
Here's to another great month!


4 People Showin' Love:
He is a cute little boy. Every time I read your blog I want to get pregnant.
What a cutie pie! Congrats to you and your family.
Are you taking a break from FB? Just realized I haven't seen you 'around' in a while. :)
Such cute pictures of baby Nathan and the kids, I can't believe all those baby faces! You do have a wonderful Mom, I'm so glad she could spend time with the family. I remember how wonderful my Mom was when my kids were little. I love you.
Holy Cow...I figured it out! Yeah..!
Post a Comment