Hadley woke me (and everyone else up) the other morning announcing from her top bunk that it was snowing. I have to admit that even I jumped out of bed... or at least I tried to jump out.... being 38 weeks pregnant will slow a woman down for sure!
The kids ran to the living room and I ran for my camera. I can't believe how excited I get over an inch or so of snow these days. I'm sure that most of it is seeing the excitement and wonder on the kids' faces. Maybe it's the fact that this is our 8th winter here and so now even I have the "oh my goodness it snowed!!!" syndrome? Either way, it was beautiful and we enjoyed it for the hour or so that it was here :)


2 People Showin' Love:
Great pictures!! Adorable little ones. I can't believe you have another one on the way! (:
SO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment