Joe and I decorate the night before each child's birthday so that the house is ready for the birthday celebration. There are always streamers in the kitchen and balloons throughout the house.
When the kids get up they are all thrilled to
For breakfast Jay wanted chocolate milk, eggs sausage and hash-browns. Yum!
Before we do anything else it's time for presents!
We were a little rushed since Jayden had to get ready for school. She was so excited that her birthday fell during the week so that she could go to school on her birthday...
that won't last long :)
The barbie traveling tote full of make-up was a huge success.... thank you Costco!
Aunt Loni's present was waiting for her when she got home.
It was the perfect outfit to wear to dinner that night with the family.
Jayden and her cousin Emerson share the same birthday exactly 2 years apart!! They LOOOOVE each other. They call each other "twin cousins" so silly. Anyway, we all met for dinner and showed off birthday presents. I love the family that I married into. What luck!
A few days later we took Jayden and 3 of her friends to go see a movie. Lots and snacks and lots of giggles!
All in all a very successful 7th birthday although, I can't believe how emotional it has been for me having Jayden turn 7. I know, I know... you think it's because I'm pregnant, but honestly I just can't believe how fast time is going by. I'm grasping to these precious years with her and PRAY that she'll be good to me over the teenage years. I'll miss her too much if she grows out of this sweet stage t0o quickly.
Man, I love this girl.





2 People Showin' Love:
I have a summer birthday, and I always wished it was during school. Much more attention that way!
I am loving all the pictures you've posted. It reminds me that I need to come play with your kids. And see you too, I guess.
Oh Kila! I miss you! Your family is just too stinkin' cute. I can just imagine your happiness through your posts. It's so wonderful. Good luck with #4! He's lucky to be born into such a sweet family.
Post a Comment