Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A couple of weeks ago Joe blew the leaves to the curb. The kids thought that it was the coolest thing ever (actually it probably was for a kid). They kept laying in the leaves and he'd blow the leaves all over them. THEY LOVED IT!

Here's a video of the fun filled event. It's kind of loud, so if you are watching at work..... put in the headphones :)


I wanted to post this MUCH earlier, but for some reason I could never add the pictures to this post that I wanted to. It kept telling me that I was making a 'Bad Request #400' What's with that?! I'm going to try to get the picture uploaded a different way. I'll post this video without the picture just so that all you LOYAL thomas family followers aren't left hanging too long without an update :)

0 People Showin' Love:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed