Here I am in all my glory.
Believe me when I tell you that my tummy has somehow
hidden itself somewhat in these two pictures.
I have a seriously big belly going on.
Jayden told me that I looked like the "Queen of the Beach....
I was thinking that I just looked beached....
::::A STORY FOR YOU::::
You know when you are 8 months pregnant and not feeling so sexy anymore?
Then you know when your very unsuspecting husband innocently makes the normally uneventful comment,
"Hey honey, why don't you get ready and then we can head outside?"
(He said this in a very sweet voice just so you know.)
How do I respond to this innocent comment? By crying of course!
"Joe, did you just ask me to get ready? Do you think that it's just so easy? Just GET ready?! Sure honey! Let me just grab some pants that are way too tight and hurt when I wear them! OR I can wear STRETCHY pants again! Do you think that I LIKE wearing stretchy pants all day everyday!? NO! But that's the only thing that doesn't hurt or cut off my breathing! Sure, you just wait right there, while I get ready!"
Joe: "Honey, I don't know why you are so upset? You look cute in your stretchy pants, besides, you're pregnant."
Me: "Thank you Joe for reminding me that I'm pregnant! That I still have SEVEN more weeks and will only be getting bigger from this moment on!!!"
Poor Joe. He gave me a little kiss and then left the bedroom, knowing that he had found himself in a no win situation.
The funny thing was, that after my little rant, I put on my stretchy pants, and felt much better. Turns out all I needed was a good 5 minute cry. Poor sweet Joe.
Here's me the morning of my cry. In my stretchy pants :)
After seeing me cry that morning, the family felt like making me feel better.
After Joe began drawing in the sand, then Jayden and Brennon also got in the
"make mommy feel better" action.
It actually did make me feel better.
I LOVE MY FAMILY!
"I love you Mom"
"Mom"
Sweet Joe...


1 People Showin' Love:
you are quite possibly the luckest girl on the alabama shores!
Post a Comment