Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Beautiful Heartbreak

If you follow NieNie or have ever heard the story of Mariama Kallon,
then you will surely love this video.
The music and video are so beautiful.
Be uplifted today.



(Mariama's story is so much more gruesome than what she shares in the link that I gave you. She is truly an inspiration.)

4 People Showin' Love:

charly said...

Micaela! Thank you for sharing this. I haven't seen this yet. i teared up and it gave me chills! I have also been following you on your fun posts to the beach! you look absolutely beautiful, can you give me lessons on how to look so great all the time?
:) I seriously want a baby every time i see a picture or video of your kids. I'm so glad I get to read your blog. You are lovely Micaela, inside and out.

Glenda @ Magnolia Bend Drive said...

Good-bye FB -- Hello Micaela! Thank you for such a beautiful and meaningful post. Your the best and I am so glad we are friends.

Amy Coontz said...

LOVE!!

Micaela said...

Charly you are such a dear! I am so glad that we have been able to connect through blogging! I can't wait for you to be a mommy! I love you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed