Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy! Grumpy. Friends!!

These adorable children of mine really love being outside cruisin' on their bikes.

Look at that happy face! In this picture she had JUST figured out how to pedal
and she's pretty thrilled about the discovery.
She should be... way to GO Hadley!



Jay looks pretty happy too! It doesn't matter the temperature or the weather, this kid is constantly begging to be outside. She flies around on her bike that Santa got her this Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, I never blogged about that.... hm.


[We're still working on helping Jayden with her smile. She has the prettiest smile until she TRIES to smile and then it can get kind of scary! Especially when the eyebrows get involved! Yikes! :)

Brennon is actually happy here, but he has to keep up his tough guy act.
Joe and I call this look his "vato" look. You know, the Mexican gangster look? No?
Come on, you know what I am talking about right? "Ay, vato!" Anyway...



Even I enjoy a nice little bike ride every once in a while. This particular bike ride I did NOT enjoy. My rear hurt for about the next 20 minutes. The kids are checking me out ha!
"That mother of ours is c r a z y" (said in a "vato" accent)


But the happiness can only last for so long. Bring on the grumpy!
Doesn't she have the best pouty face?






Even tough guys fall down and get tearful

Thank goodness for our family!
The kids sure know how to get under each other's skin,
but when it comes down to it they know when their needed.
I love these kids.

6 People Showin' Love:

Katie Leigh said...

Two posts in two days? Wow! I'm impressed!

I love the pictures that show Hadley's meltdown. She cracks me up. I think I need to come over an play with them sometime. They're just so funny!

Tia J said...

Your kids are looking so much older its crazy to think I last saw the girls when we were in Texas and Kira was born. YOur pictures are so fun.

Amy Coontz said...

The goofy smile - typical of her age - it will go away! I promise!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love her pouty face! That's priceless!

Tina said...

I can't believe I missed this post. It must have been because they were close together. Anyway, i loved it! I love the pouty face and your little vato and Jay's crazy eyebrow smile. Most of all I like seeing you ride the bike. Great just great!

Erin@mamaswhoknow said...

Hi Micaela,

I just wanted to say thanks for your nice comment on Mamas Who Know. I appreciate you reading and it's good to know there are like-minded mamas out there.

Thanks again for saying hi!

Erin

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed