Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Monday, September 27, 2010

Hadley's Butterfly

It all started when we saw the Mail Guy come and drop off our mail. Hadley, Brennon and I decided to take an adventure out to retrieve the mail. One of the happies in the mail today was our Ensign and Friend LDS magazines. We were really excited to sit and read them, so Hadley and I chose to do so in the warm afternoon sun.

Suddenly a cute little butterfly started to fly around the two of us. I told Hadley that if she stayed really still it might land on her. Who would have thought, but it did! She was thrilled!

That sweet little butterfly flew away and landed on her probably 15 times in about 1o minutes! It was so much fun watching her be so gentle with the butterfly.
She was completely taken by it.

She was very proud that the butterfly liked her so much.
This is my favorite of all my butterfly pictures. Do you see it there on the tip of her finger?

And then it finally flew away for good and she was kind of sad about it, but VERY excited to tell Jayden all about it when Jayden got home from school!

THE END

4 People Showin' Love:

Dan said...

So, SO cute!

Tina said...

That was really cute. I like the proud finger one too.

daegan said...

i've missed you! and your sweet kids... i'm so proud of you for sacrificing what's important to you for the importance of your children. they need your awesome momminess around! XOXO

Ross and Dannielle said...

I LOVE those butterfly pics. So cute. She could be the "Butterfly Whisperer." ;)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed