Here is our newest nephew Carlyle Joseph Thomas. He was born on Monday the 15th of Feb and was a whopping 5lb 14oz!!! He is such a sweet little baby with lot of pretty dark hair. We just love him!This is such a tender moment, but my favorite part about it is the handprints on the wall in the back :) But now that I think about it, I wonder if HADLEY did the handprints since she was the one sitting there eating pizza?? I'll have to ask Aunt Meagan if they were there before we got there :)
He is soooo little! Look at how skinny his little leg is!? It is as big around as Meagan's index finger!!! Also, those sock were THE TINEST that I have ever seen for a baby and they were DROWNING him! oooohh he is so little!
There is no fat on this baby! Check out the loose skin on he knobby little legs! :)
Yes folks, that is a regular size bag of wipes! His mommy calls him 'Little Bit' (I think that it's appropriate!)
Carlyle we are so excited to have you in a family! PLUS when there is a new baby that means grandma gets to come into town!!! yippee! see ya soon ange!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Baby Carlyle Thomas
Posted by Micaela at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 People Showin' Love:
Post a Comment